Dr. Pranay Singh
Dr. Pranay Singh
MBBS, DOMS, FCO
Super Specialist Cataract, Lasik & Eye Cosmetic Surgeon
Qualifications and Academic Record :
MBBS, DOMS, Fellowship in comprehensive Ophthalmology and Oculoplasty
01 2001 to 2006 MBBS Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College Raipur
02 .2006 to 2007 Internship Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College Raipur
03 .2007 to 2009 DOMS Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore
04 .2009 to 2012 Fellowship in comprehensive Ophthalmology and Oculoplasty
ShriSadguruSewaSangh Trust Chitrakoot Satna (MP)
05 . 2014 Hands on LASIK training Surat under guidance of Dr Nirav Shah
01. Teaching to MBBS students and junior post graduate residents at MGM Medical College Indor
02. Teaching the DNB residents, B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) Nursing students, Optometrist at ShriSadguruSewaSangh Trust Chitrakoot Satna (MP)
03. Hands on training of ECCE, SICS and PHACO to State and national candidates at ShriSadguruSewaSangh Trust Chitrakoot Satna (MP)
04. Session moderator Cataract Session in Words Ophthalmic Congress Abu Dhabi 2012.
05. Cheif Instructor Hands on Phaco Training IDOS 2014.
Publications (as Presenting and chief author)
01. Advantages of IOL Implantation In Ringer Lactate (Hydroimplantation)Without Using Visco-elastic Substance In Small Incision Cataract Surgery(SICS).(Original article) Del J Ophthalmology 2011; 22(1):29-32
Article under revie
01. Management of Ptosis in a case of neurofibromatosis type I with absent wing ofSphenoid. (Short Report) Manuscript number JAAPOS-S-12-00054
02. Ultrasound biomicroscopy (UBM) can it be a diagnostic tool to predict PosteriorCapsule Rupture in Posterior Polar Cataract? Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers & ImagingManuscript Number: OSLI-2012-08
Presentation as guest speake
01. IIRSI 2014 Topical Phacoemulsification -Managing outcome with premium IOL’s
02. MPSOS 2014 Keep Calm – Pearls of painless topical phacoemulsification
03. State Society2014 Its All Blood – Exenteration Of Orbi
04. IDOS 2014 Tips &trics for Hydroprocedures in Phacoemulsification
05. IDOS 2013 I Love My Eyes – Reconstruction
Presentations of papers as presenting and chief author :
01. Advantages of IOL Implantation In Ringer Lactate (Hydroimplantation)Without Using Visco-elastic Substance In Small Incision Cataract Surgery.(AIOC 2011)
02. Effect Of Size And Thickness Of Posterior Polar Cataract On Surgical OutcomeIn SICS. (AIOC 2012)
03. Effect Of Size And Thickness Of Posterior Polar Cataract On Surgical OutcomeIn SICS. (MPSOS 2012)
04. Effect Of Size And Thickness Of Posterior Polar Cataract On Surgical OutcomeIn SICS.(WOC 2012 Abu Dhabi
05. Effect Of Size And Thickness Of Posterior Polar Cataract On Surgical Outcome In Phacoemulsification.(WOC 2014 Tokyo Japan )
Presentations of papers as co author :
01. Therapeutic penetrating keratoplasty – a retrospective analysis in rural population of central India.(MPSOS 2011
02. Visual outcome after dropped nucleus /nucleus fragments in phacoemulsification. (MPSOS 2011)
Posters as presenting and chief author
01. Pseudotumor – a diagnostic dilemma in young children. (MPSOS 2008)
02. Advantages of IOL Implantation In Ringer Lactate (Hydroimplantation)Without Using Visco-elastic Substance In Small Incision Cataract Surgery.(MPSOS 2010)
03. Sub retinal tubercular abscess – a rare entity. (MPSOS 2010)
Poster as co author :
01. Retinopathy of prematurity and changing trends at tertiary centre of India. (AIOC 2009)
02. To compare visual outcome in phacoemulsification wit pc rent with or without nucleus drop.-poster in (MPSOS 2010)
03. To compare visual outcome in phacoemulsification wit pc rent with or without nucleus drop.(AIOC 2011)
04. Therapeutic penetrating keratoplasty – a retrospective analysis in rural population of central India.(AIOC 2012)
05. Visual outcome after dropped nucleus /nucleus fragments in phacoemulsification. (AIOC2012)
Clinical skills :
Few of my experiences are mentioned bellow
01. Expert in diagnosis and management of various orbit and oculoplasty diseases
02. Diagnosis and management of various general ophthalmological diseases
03. Very experienced in performing oculoplasty surgeries in adults as well as inchildren like
Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) > 700 including all types like external,Endoscopic laser, endoscopic endonasal DCR and conjunctival DCR
Entropion > 600 including various procedures like Tarsal fracture, WeissProcedure, Jones Procedure, Quickerts sutures, Quickerts Procedure, Lateraltarsal strip procedure etc.
Ectopion> 400 including various procedures like Pentagonal resection, Skingrafting, lower lid slings, Lazy T Procedure, Medial canthal stabilization etc.
Ptosis > 100 including Frontalis slings, LPS resection, fasanellaservat procedure
Cosmetic oculoplasty surgeries like Blepheroplasty, Brow ptosis surgery, skin grafting, Z Plasty.
Various mass and tumor excision, tarsorraphy, punctoplasty and many other andminor procedures
Orbitotomies including lateral, inferior, medial and superior for various orbital masses
Orbital floor fracture repair
05. Very experienced in performing cataract surgeries normal as well as in difficultsituations in adults as well as in children like
ECCE > 100 cases
SICS > 12000 cases
PHACO > 2500 cases
Phaco comprises normal incision 3.2,2.8 and now routinely micro Phaco.
Competent enough with all type of Phaco Machines and all Premium IOL’s like Multifocal, Toric, Toric Multifocal and Crysta Lenses.
Various other procedures like pterygium with and without auto graft, glaucomatriple procedure,trabeculectomy, C3R,YAGcapsulotomy, Laseriridotomy, FFA, PRP Lasers etc.
05. Lasik Procedures
06. Squint Surgery’s on routine Basis
07. Efficient to manage large number of patients in a day in the hospital based setup as well as in a community based set up.
01. AIOS : All India Ophthalmological Society
02. MPSOS : Madhya Pradesh State Ophthalmological society
03. DOS : Delhi Ophthalmological Society
Medical Council of India: 09-7642 :
1. Head of Department Oculoplasty Services
Senior Phaco Surgeon
ShriSadguruSewaSangh Trust Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh, India
2. Super Specialist Cataract Lasik and Eye Plastic Surgeon
Vasan Eye Care Indore Branch, Madhya Pradesh, India
Current Designation :
Director at Vinayak Netralaya Indore.